SadePomppa is a durable and lightweight raincoat for year-round use. The waterproof shell fabric and thin lining are made to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour!
SadePomppa is a dog raincoat for year-round use. The waterproof and durable shell fabric protects the dog from rain, wind and dirt. The lining is made of smooth anti-static material which repels dog hair and debris.
The thin, non-insulated raincoat works as an all-purpose coat for dogs with thick fur. For cold-sensitive dogs, SadePomppa works better as a raincoat for warmer weather. The unique design ensures that the coat protects the dog’s back, neck, abdomen, and rear end without restricting their natural movement. Also, the simple design guarantees a good fit for all types of dogs, and is quick and easy to put on.
SadePomppa can be used individually as a raincoat, but it also works as an excellent shell jacket over a thermal layer, like JumppaPomppa. The light materials allow the coat to pack up small, so it’s easy to carry along for all kinds of adventures.
- Non-insulated and lightweight raincoat
- Silky-smooth lining repels dog hair and debris
- Full protection without restriction of movement
- Simple yet unique design is easy to put on
- Works as a shell jacket over JumppaPomppa
Colours- Plum (purple) Petrol (blue) Cosmos (Purple design) Kartta (Brown design)
• Shell fabric: 100 % recycled polyester*
• Shell fabric water resistance: 5 000 mm
• Shell fabric has water repellent treatment
• Lining: 100 % nylon
*Starting from season 22-23, the shell fabric of Pomppa coats is made of 100 % recycled polyester. There are still individual products made of 100 % virgin polyester left in our warehouse, but despite this, the appearance and the functionality of the two materials are perfectly equal.
• Machine wash 30 C
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not iron
• Do not bleach
• Wash with similar colors
The size of Pomppa coats correspond directly to the dog’s back length in centimeters, which means the correct size is chosen by measuring the dog’s back length. However, depending on the dog’s proportions, the thickness of the dog’s fur, or the intended use of the product, the correct size may be size larger or smaller than what the back length indicates.
The units in the size chart are min and max measurements of the product. Note that due to the thickness of the materials, the coat’s waist measurement is recommended to be slightly larger than the dog’s waist circumference in order for the coat to sit comfortable on the dog. Depending on the dog’s proportions, the belt doesn’t necessarily set on the narrowest part of the dog’s waist.
The picture shows where the measurements are taken. When measuring a thick-furred dog, be sure to leave extra room for the fur. If you have trouble deciding between two sizes, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- BACK – The back length is measured from the neck to the base of the tail. Start measuring from the meeting point of the neck and back.
- CHEST – The chest circumference is measured from the widest point of the chest.
- WAIST – The waist circumference is measured from the narrowest part of the dog’s abdomen.