Myra Savant Harris, through her books, seminars, and active participation in online forums and lists, is a one woman support system for hundreds of breeders everywhere. Building upon the success of her previously published Puppy Intensive Care and Canine Reproduction and Whelping, Myra’s latest book—based on her popular seminar of the same name—explores a number of additional issues and questions in her own unique style. Readers will gain new insights and learn valuable techniques based on Myra’s many years of breeding and whelping puppies and more than 20 years of labour and delivery and neonatal nursing.
Learn more about
- The “Dog Room” and how it represents a milestone for the new breeder.
- How something as simple as adequate sunlight can improve your breeding results.
- Myra’s perspective on why the number of C-sections are going up and how they can be avoided.
- What fetal monitoring can and can’t tell you and your vet.
- Indispensable tools and products such as Fenugreek, Delee Suction Catheters and Myra’s handmade puppy formula.
Myra is a breeder of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and author of the highly regarded Puppy Intensive Care: A Breeder’s Guide to Care of Newborn Puppies book/DVD and Canine Reproduction and Whelping. Myra combines her life long interest in animals with her professional experience as a labour and delivery and neonatal care nurse to bring you this information. In addition to continuing work as an R.N, she gives seminars around the country on her methods.
Published 2011 Dogwise Publishing (USA)
In my top 3 favourites for repro books.
Reviewer: Diane Richardson
This book is a recent purchase by me and it has immediately joined my other favorite two canine reproduction books, so now I have 3 favorites!
Less technical then the other two but FILLED with the kind of info you only learn through actually breeding and working with a top flight repro vet
I think any breeder of dogs no matter how long you have been at it, will find this book very useful
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org