What is it about?
This comprehensive DVD covers all the essential basic training techniques to give you and your dog a strong foundation needed to build a successful Agility Career.
- Forming a good working relationship
- Socialising the dog to the competition environment
- Teaching the ‘Wait’ command
- Training ‘Directional’ commands
- Understanding body language
- Training handling manoeuvres
- Proofing of commands
- Motivational commands & other beneficial advice
- Fitness training
More about Greg
Greg is highly acclaimed in the International Dog Agility world for his handling system and training methods. He is also extremely well known in the competitive field of dog agility, winning major national finals, winning silver and bronze medals at FCI world cups and team manager of the successful GB IFCS agility world cup teams. He has an Advanced Diploma in Animal Behaviour and conducts Dog Agility training seminars around the world with his wife Laura.
When was it released– 2002
Who produced it– GT Agility
Running time– 1 hour, 25 minutes