How to increase your dogs odds of surviving.
Your new puppy is home, and he’s cute, cuddly and fluffy. The perfect pet-or is he?
All puppies bark, bite, go to the bathroom in the wrong places and know just how to get you wound up!
This booklet is designed to tell you simply and quickly how to survive those first few weeks. After all, puppies don’t come with a manual, do they?
Dogs are part of the family. Like any family, everybody needs to get along. Dogwise Publishing can help you do that-without force, making it fun, and with great results. Here are some great choices that will help you smooth out the rough spots and solve common human-dog misunderstandings. Make living with your dog better with Dogwise Solutions.
Sarah Whitehead is an international lecturer and pet behaviour counsellor seeing dogs and cats with behavioural problems on referral from veterinary surgeons across the south of England, under her company name of the Alpha Pet Behaviour Practice. She has an MSc in Animal Behaviour and is a member of the APBC (Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors), past public relations executive for the APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers) and MD of Alpha Education – an organisation providing accredited education in the field of behaviour and training.
Sarah runs the Clever Dog Company® chain of puppy and dog training classes, all based on the most modern methods of teaching both people and their pets with several branches now established across the South of England.
With fascinating case studies and expert practical advice, Clever Dog is much more than a guide book – it is the book your dog would want you to buy.
Published 2011 Dogwise Publishing
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org