Turn Dog Walking into a Profitable Business
Professional dog walking is a booming business. Over forty percent of U.S. households include a dog and the number is rising steadily. No wonder, then, that demand for dog walking services also keeps growing. But there’s a huge difference between throwing a leash on a few dogs and charging for it and running a professional dog walking business. To be a successful dog walker, you must be dog savvy and business savvy. Veronica Boutelle has helped thousands of dog walkers set up and run successful enterprises. This book tells you how.
- What it takes to make a lucrative living walking dogs
- How to set up your business for success from the get-go
- What you need to know about dog behavior and safety
- How to stand out with targeted marketing in a competitive field
Author Veronica Boutelle, MA, CTC, is the author of How to Run a Dog Business and co-author of Minding Your Dog Business. She is a top consultant in the dog service industry, and a sought-after speaker and workshop leader at conferences around the country. Veronica is the co-creator of the Dog Walking Academy, a comprehensive 4-day workshop leading to professional dog walking certification. Through her company, dog*tec, Veronica and her colleagues help aspiring and existing dog walkers create thriving careers and businesses in the dog service field.
Published- 2013 Dogwise
Reviews- The Business of Dog Walking is a comprehensive guide to creating – or improving – a solid dog-walking business, with good-natured humor and expert information. A must if you’re serious about professional dog walking.
Paige Tuhey, Pant SF
Veronica has written the definitive guide on how to operate and run a successful dog walking business. I wish I had had this book when I started.
Deborah Deegan, Dog Tales Walking & Sitting Service
The education, training, and business coaching contained in The Business of Dog Walking is invaluable and will be instrumental in the building of your dog walking business.
Michelle Sanchez & Cynthia Evans, The Art of Dog
A great resource for professional dog walkers!
Nathalie Mosbach, Beyond Companions
Veronica blends a superior level of professionalism with a common-sense approach to handling dogs, making it much easier to turn your love of dogs into a successful profession. A wonderful resource!
Amanda Knier, Bark Avenue Doggy Day Care
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at [email protected]