Raw feeding is the hottest topic in dog care today. You may have heard about the “BARF” diet – Biologically Appropriate Raw Foods. Learn why and how to feed your dog this new (but really OLD) diet. This book explains in simple, friendly and understandable terms the logic behind this approach. This fun and slightly irreverent book shows you how feeding your dog a raw diet can be effective, economical, and easy for you and healthy for your dog. Learn how to make it work for your dog and you!
Carina has been feeding her dog pack the raw dog food diet for several years now. Carina owns Rottweilers and mixed breeds that are thriving, healthy and happy eating raw meaty bones, meat, fish and veggies.
Published 2004 Dogwise Publishing
“ Her easygoing writing style makes this an enjoyable and educational tale. A self proclaimed fanatic when it comes to her dogs’ health, she dove into the raw food debate and did her own research, which led to her conversion to this eating program. For anyone considering this dietary approach, MacDonald provides a good starting point.” Terry Peters, reviewer, North Shore News, Vancouver B.C.
“Food can be fun and if you like to laugh in the kitchen, you’ll enjoy the raw humor in this book.” Kymythy R. Schultze, CCN, AHI author of Ultimate Diet: Natural Nutrition For Dogs and Cats
“First impressions of the presentation and style are entirely favourable. I think Carina has advanced the cause of raw feeding and dog owners will like the book.” Tom Lonsdale DVM, author of Raw Meaty Bones
“Just finished reading Carina’s book and am impressed. I have been feeding raw for over five years and can identify with the struggle people go through when first starting to feed raw. Carina’s book is excellent for someone changing to raw. It gives good advice, menus to follow, innovative ideas and a sense of confidence that will certainly be helpful to the first time raw feeder. Wish it had been available when I started feeding raw.” Carol Burke, Breeder, Darrlburg Rottweilers
“Carina (MacDonald) has taken the mystery and confusion out of raw feeding with her book Raw Dog Food. Make It Easy For You and Your Dog. This is a great reference for anybody new to feeding raw, and it’s especially helpful for anyone who is intimidated by the whole idea. Carina’s direct, refreshing style makes for easy reading, and her straight-forward advice and menu ideas will make feeding raw a piece of cake!” Linda Walker, Breeder, Sunapee Akitas
“Over the past decade or so, some dog owners have adopted the practice of feeding their dogs’ raw food… MacDonald is not a veterinarian or expert in canine nutrition. She’s an informed dog owner who wrote the book that she wishes had been available when she started out feeding raw… The strength of this book is it’s friendly, “been there, done that” approach… This book provides a reassuring, practical, and attainable approach to feeding raw. MacDonald writes with an earthy tone, using humor and empathy to convey her message that feeding raw can benefit your dog and doesn’t have to be complicated or scary.” Janine Adams
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at [email protected]