Setting up and running a successful dog-related business is an achievement in itself, but building a business with staying power that can succeed over the long run is the ultimate test for a dog pro. dogTEC’s Veronica Boutelle and Rikke Jorgenson new book will help guide you as you work to build your dog business, whether you are a trainer, a dog walker, a dog sitter, or a daycare owner. Of special interest to many of you dog pros will be the up to date information on the latest in marketing technologies and techniques as well as how to manage your business during economic downturns.
- How to develop your business for long-term financial security and personal fulfillment.
- How you can become more comfortable and effective at selling your services.
- What the smartest, easiest, least expensive ways to market yourself are. Should Google Adwords, Facebook, and Twitter be part of your marketing plan?
- How to level out the scheduling-and-revenue roller coaster of seasonal fluctuations.In straightforward language, sprinkled throughout with humor, Veronica and Rikke show you how to make choices that are right for you in an ever more competitive market A truly great resource for dog pros.
Veronica is the founder of dogTEC, the top business consultant in the dog service industry, a sought after speaker and workshop leader, and author of How to Run a Dog Business- Putting your Career Where Your Heart Is.
Rikke Jorgensen is a long term collaborator of Veronica’s and is a writer and communications consultant with a background in high-end advertising, to offer advice for dog professionals who want to grow their business.
Published 2010 Dogwise Publishing
Reviews- MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW
“Some people love dogs. Some people love dogs so much they turn it into a living. “Minding Your Dog Business: A Practical Guide to Business Success for Dog Professionals” is a guide for those who are trying to get their dog related business off the ground. With business advice as well as how to apply these aspects to dog business and how the dog business can vary from other typical businesses, “Minding Your Dog Business” is a fine resource for anyone trying to turn their dog fancy into profit. ” James A. Cox, Editor
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at [email protected]