When you first bring a new dog or puppy into your family, it takes a lot of planning and management to set up for success. As your puppy matures or your new dog becomes part of your family, less and less management is required. Good management means: Plan Ahead for Success!! In other words, you set up your dog to be right! Use positive reinforcement to shape and reward behavior. Booklet is not meant to address serious behavior problems that your dog may already have. A terrific handout for household/pet obedience or puppy classes!
Leslie has a degree in education and has been teaching classes since 1973. She is also a APDT member. She has been involved with animals her entire life and has bred and shown numerous Afghan breed champions and performance dogs. She has trained two of her Afghan Hounds to the Utility Dog title. She continues to compete with her own dogs, which include Afghan Hounds, Whippets and Standard Poodles and she has recently caught the very contagious agility bug. Gail has owned several pet related busineses in Connecticut – a boarding kennel, a grooming shop, and a dog training school.
Published 1997 Tails you Win
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at email@example.com