This book very succinctly lays out, in easy to read and understand terms, the sensitive periods of dog development. Better yet, the author explains why they are sensitive periods and exactly what the breeder should be doing during each one. The author also makes some painfully honest statements about what he feels the breeder’s responsibility should be, and unfortunately, why people who breed dogs often do not take this responsibility seriously.
People who are breeding dogs and are not properly educating the puppies or who allow puppies to leave their mother at too young an age do everyone a disservice. The problem is people still get puppies from these sources because they do not know any better. This book is an excellent source for puppy buyers to educate themselves about what a good breeder should be providing.
Jerry is the owner of Canine Behavior Clinic. Since its inceptionin 1985, Jerry has been involved in solving complex behavior problems in dogs.
For the past twelve years, Jerry has been involved in research concerning puppy development. This work is what prompted his writing of the book, The Breeder’s Guide to Raising Superstar Dogs. He has trained and evaluated thousands of puppies of all ages.
He has been training dogs professionally since 1975 and has more than 30 years experience including a formal education in the area of psychology and an in-depth understanding of learning theory.
Published 2009 Diamond H Publishing
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org