Have fun while training! This method gives your dog choices, then you simply reward him for making the correct choice. This gives him credit for being an intelligent, sensitive creature who enjoys working when we allow him to think for himself. This happy attitude assures your dog will work joyfully and correctly–in other words, he will love to work!! Stresses the drive instinct in the dog, and is a step-by-step manual to teach you how to train your dog for winning obedience. Popular with both Schutzhund and competitive obedience customers. Deals with the novice exercises: heeling, sit, stay, down, stand, recall.
Gottfried obtained his first dog at the age of 12, and has been involved with dog sport for over 45 years. He became a DVG helper at 16 and by 18 had trained two dogs to Schutzhund 3 titles. In 19 76, Gottfried was the youngest person to become a licensed dhv/DVG judge and has been judging club, regional and national trials ever since. In 1984 Gottfried moved to North America, first residing in Canada, where he served as the KG North’s president before moving to Florida in 1989. Sheila Booth is known to most trainers as the author of the award-winning book, PURELY POSITIVE TRAINING: Companion to Competition, voted Best Training Book of 1999 by the Dog Writers Association of America. Additionally, Sheila has developed her unique POSITIVE PUPPY PREVIEW to effectively evaluate puppies for future careers.
Published 1992 Dogwise Publishing
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at email@example.com