Work Wonders leads the reader through the practical essentials of dog feeding including how to find sources, store, and prepare raw food. It also deals with risk management, junk-food induced diseases afflicting modern pets and the epidemic of canine oral disease and “dog breath.” By the author of Raw Meaty Bones.
Tom graduated from the Royal Veterinary College, University of London in 1972. Since 1991 he has written articles and given talks promoting the benefits of natural feedings for pets. Dr Lonsdale’s landmark book Raw Meaty Bones: Promote Health was published in 2001
Published 2005 Dogwise Publishing
Reviews- MIDWEST BOOK REVIEW
Tom Lonsdale’s impressive mastery and complete knowledge of dogs and their true desires emerges from the pages of Work Wonders: Feed Your Dogs Raw Meaty Bones. This is the complete and “user-friendly” informational guide for any dog owner and the care they should take for the diet and overall healthy upkeep for their gratefully cherished canine companion. As an insightful and informative guide to the reader, Work Wonders is a confident recommendation for all dog owners, and a “must-read” if our canine friends are likely to stay with us for a long companionable road ahead. James A. Cox
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at [email protected]