Enter the show ring fully informed
With the exception of those who are already involved in the world of dog shows, few people know much about showing dogs and what it takes to develop a champion. Even if you take the time to read a “how-to-show your dog” book, you will likely only learn half of what you really need to know. In Showing Kunga, author Alxe Noden tells the story of how she went from being a pet owner with no interest in showing dogs to what she describes as a “dog show junkie.” This is no sugar coated story, but rather is a revealing and often humorous exploration of showing dogs, warts and all, by an author with no axe to grind and with nothing to sell other than a very entertaining and educational story. You are guaranteed to fall in love with Kunga, her fun loving and lively blue Great Dane.
Alxe Noden is a writer, photographer, and filmmaker and is chief dog feeder and janitor at home. She lives in Boulder, Colorado, with her husband and her dogs.
Published- 2012 Dogwise Publishing
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org