How to manage, relate to, and educate your puppy. Emphasizes puppy needs and feelings, and how to show and teach them to be good companions, using gentle, puppy-friendly methods. Includes Joel’s management, relationship and education system (MRE); his Simply Observe and Reward (SOAR); Simply Teach and Reward (STAR), which teaches basic commands; crate training; housetraining; dealing with play biting; teaching what to chew; solving normal puppy problems; socializing/greeting people and other dogs, more. VERY gentle, positive training methods.
Joel Walton helped start the Association of Pet Dog Trainers in1993. He founded and managed the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Email List for seven years.
Joel earned Level 1 certification through the Certification Council for Pet Dog Trainers, the first national certification for dog trainers in history at Ellenville, NY, on September 28, 2001. Joel helps dog owners with their dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior through his business: Walton Family Dog Training LLC in Prince Frederick MD and Key West FL.
Joel also trains dog trainers and is available for a limited number of seminars each year.
Published 2002 David & James Publishers
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at email@example.com