Never Forget! The Ultimate Program for Memorizing Agility Courses is a unique, proven program designed to help improve your ability to memorize agility courses in a structured manner. This program, along with the additional bonus mini-course available at www.theagilitycoach.ca will have you memorizing agility courses with ease.
One of the most common problems in agility is that handlers are not prepared to run the course in a manner that will maximize their team’s strengths because they do not have the course set well enough in their mind to execute their plan with intent. Don’t lose another clean run because your mind goes blank at that crucial moment, try the Never Forget! program.
Kathy Keats has been competing in elite athletics her entire life, with great success. She has been fascinated with human potential and peak performance and has dedicated much of her life to learning how to apply these principles in her various endeavours, as well as teaching others how to reach their potential. Kathy’s success at the national and international level in multiple venues demonstrates a plan for success, not simply a talent in one area, and Kathy wants to see everyone become the best they can be and reach their goals in whatever life path they choose. Kathy’s students have won national and regional championships and she works with world team members on a regular basis.
Published 2013 Kathy Keats
To download your Ebook simply click on the links that will be displayed on the order confirmation page once your payment has been made. The links will also be sent via email within your order confirmation email.
We give you all three of the major Ebook formats when you purchase from us – Adobe PDF, Mobi (For Kindle), and ePub (Sony Bookreader, Nook, Ipad/phone/touch, Droid, and other e-reader devices). For many of our Ebooks, you’ll also find a pdf of the front cover of the book
You can download each of these 3 formats up to 3 times.
The PDF format is great for printing. It also means that you’re not locked into one brand of bookreader. You don’t even need an Ebook reader! Just download the PDF version of the book and read it on your computer.
This format is supported by the Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble Nook, and the Apple Ipad/Itouch/Iphone. Please note that most smartphones and other bookreaders use the Epub format. Refer to your user manual for specific instructions or contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- To add a book to your Ipad/touch/phone make sure you have the latest version of Itunes. In addition, make sure you have the iBooks app installed available free from Apple.
- Download the Epub file with your computer – using the Safari Browser built into your Apple Device will not work.
- Connect your Apple Device to your computer.
- Open Itunes.
- Drag the Epub file into your Library, it should go into the books folder.
- Select your Ipad in the devices dialogue on the left-hand side.
- Go to the books tab and make sure you have the sync books option turned on.
- You can now sync your Apple Device and the book should appear in your bookshelf.
This format is the Kindle Specific format. To add a Mobi (“.mobi”) Ebook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- The Ebook should now appear in your Kindle library
Any problems do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org